InfoFlex is designed to do things differently, bridging the gaps created or left by other software providers and offering a much more flexible solution. Watch this video to see how, or scroll down for more detailed information.
- InfoFlex is the only product in the healthcare system marketplace that allows the modelling of solutions with clinicians to reflect patient pathways, rather than imposing rigid systems on its users
- This differentiation means it is capable of dealing with complexities that other providers cannot support
- Interoperable with and complementary to any EHR
- Unique single integrated solution catering for all clinical specialties
- Comprehensive digital healthcare from a single solution
- Locally configurable – meeting clinical needs by reflecting local patient care pathways for all clinical specialties
- Brings the healthcare community together – patients, clinicians, and management – for better health
- High customer satisfaction driven by dedicated support from InfoFlex health information experts, technical consultants and account managers, with a strong NHS service record
- Clinical System Designs are freely available to all licensed users at no cost
- High capability for local configuration
- Integration – FHIR, HL7, XML, ITK, Inter-Trust Messaging
- High capability for configuration to meet local requirements, applicable to any part of the patient pathway
- All data for national and local datasets captured once in a single patient-based record
- Data collected in real-time at key points along the patient’s pathway
- No programming required – all configuration is via the integrated toolset and locally managed
- Ability to support the following in a single clinical solution:
- Clinical Systems and Audit Datasets
- All ICHOM standards
- eHNA, PROMS and QoL
- Treatment Summaries, Clinical Letters and Reports
- Patient Pathway Tracking and Workflow Management
- Remote Monitoring, Breast Cancer and PSA Tracking
- Integration, Interoperability and Inter-Trust Messaging
- Care Protocol Management and Timeline Viewing
- Clinical Dashboards for Patients, Clinicians and CCGs
Digital healthcare solutions
InfoFlex can be implemented across single or multiple specialties as well as on a trustwide, regional or national basis. To support customers’ requirements, a library of InfoFlex designs has been created.
NHS customers may exchange (send or receive) any designs with any other licensed InfoFlex user, without charge. InfoFlex does not claim IPR in clinical system designs created with its software. This ensures cost effective, speedily implemented clinical systems are immediately available from the system design library.
NHS customers are currently using hundreds of InfoFlex designs covering the following clinical specialty solutions, amongst others.
Clinical specialty solutions
- Remote monitoring
- Treatment summaries
- PROMs, PREMs & QoL
Cleft lip and palate
- Care of the elderly
- Day care
Pressure sore management
Speech and language therapy
Trauma & orthopaedics
Integrated clinical record
Patient & clinician portals
Patient pathway tracking & workflow management
Remote monitoring & virtual clinics
Interfacing, interoperability and inter-trust messaging
Care protocol management
Clinical & management dashboards – patients, clinicians & CCGs
Clinical handover & electronic discharge summaries
Clinical alerting for patients and clinicians
Cross organisational data sharing
If you need help bridging the gaps or want to know more about a specific clinical specialty, contact us here.
Integration & interoperability
Open standards and interoperability
InfoFlex is committed to ensuring information systems are a key enabler of integrated care. The company has implemented over 200 interfaces to key trust systems using a wide range of open standards and proprietary interfaces. We have been keen early implementers of open standards and have introduced flexible support for HL7, ITK & FHIR in InfoFlex.
InfoFlex also has interoperability links with a wide range of systems including the Medical Interoperability Gateway (MIG), enabling interoperability with GP systems. InfoFlex’s flexible messaging module enables data exchange and sharing with any SOAP or REST based endpoint using standard authentication protocols. In addition to InfoFlex’s standard interfaces it is possible to expose customized data views and reporting data sets via the system’s own data portal API.
techUK’s Health and Social Care Interoperability Charter
Integrated care is the holy grail in health and social care – ‘human-centred’ rather than system-centred services improve the care and wellbeing of citizens, reduce the cost of service delivery and increase productivity in the NHS and local government. Yet there is a lack of integration across care services – interoperability between information systems remains problematic and current approaches do not fit the needs of current policy or the aspirations of a rapidly evolving market.
InfoFlex is proud to have signed techUK’s Health and Social Care Interoperability Charter to address this challenge.
As a signatory, InfoFlex adheres to making information systems more open and easier to integrate, to enable the free-flow of patient information between products and hence across the care continuum. In doing soInfoFlex is making a significant contribution to delivering the new models of integrated care set out in the Five Year Forward View that will radically transform the way patients are treated.
To find out more about the principles in the Charter please visit techUK’s website.
The inherent flexibility and capabilities of InfoFlex allow it to be used to solve the broadest range of problems – not only in filling gaps in functionality and in delivering complex solutions which other suppliers cannot support, but also in providing web-based solutions, for example, to support patients with remote monitoring or supported self-management.
Offering a wide range of high level functionality InfoFlex is eminently suited to supporting strategic transformation across customer sites. Here are some examples: